Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old May 24 2023, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Peekachoo,
Yes that does look like it. The list does not show the whole version number for Chrome unfortunately. Check your Chrome and make sure it is version 113.0.5672.127 which is the latest update.
Have you tried any other browsers to see if it will load in those?

What else are you running when you are trying to play? If you have too much open running that can cause Web GL to fail.

The only other thing I can suggest is go through all the suggestions in the first post including those in the link there.
Hi Taz, the list only gives part of the Chrome number, I have checked 2 different ways to find out and Chrome is up to date on my laptop. I also use Edge, I have another Facebook account for the game, and I occasionally have them both open at the same time, but the game is crashing when I have only one account open, and I don't normally have more than 1 other window open for looking at other sites.

As I uploaded a new driver yesterday I will see how it goes when I play later on today. Thanks again.