View Single Post
Old Sep 29 2017, 02:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi beverduster

I'm sorry it didnt work for you. I am able to load your farm 34 with everything hidden and only animals showing up. But you know, that when a farmer visits other farm we can only see some animals, not all, so we dont get loading issues.

So the animals showed up in the middle of your farm when we visit are indeed not the total amount you have there.

Sadly we cant store the animals for you, so you need to continue trying to load that farm and slowly placing the animals in their buildings. You also have animals which have no use, so if you can load that farm, I would suggest you to sell them.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to load farm 34 again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
t y agaim mary marcel, i still cant get in, i dont want the animals stored, i want to get rid of them, sell them , i got to tool to sell them in bulk, but i cant if i cant get in, t y so much