View Single Post
Old Jun 13 2018, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Susan Quest farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
Love being able to close my Quest farm so SN
Hi Susan,
We have the option of making Quest Farms Private.

Go to the Quest Farm click the name of the farm to edit it, as if you were renaming it.

Next click the "Make this a Private Farm" option. No one can enter that farm but you, the owner.

If you click "Make this a Quest Farm" option, that will disable the harvesting of all animal sheds currently on that farm, thereby being in the "ready to harvest" state.

I hope that helped.
They've worked really hard to assist us with the Quest farms, and the overall game.
Great job guys, and yes there are some hiccups to the game, but they will get them lined out asap. They always do.

For anyone reading, (my thoughts and opinions)
Don't forget that each time that FaceBook has a release, it will cause issues with the game which the developers have to

1. Duplicate the problem that you have reported, so be as complete as possible to assist them. Tell them step by step what you were doing when the issue occurred, including the error you received.

2. Find the solution or fix and

3. Write the code to correct the issue.

4. Test it out to see that patch has corrected it or them.

5. Release the fix to be applied to all of our accounts.

It's a lot of work for them and that's why it's important that if we want to keep our game going, we need to support them by purchasing FarmTown Cash items to keep it running. If it is not profitable, we will lose our game.

All of our computers are different, some are still using old versions of windows ie: Win7, Win8, etc. Some act differently, and it depends on which browser you use, what version you are running, has it been updated, etc, which helps determine the problems. Most of the time it's our computers that are the cause of the issues, unless it's a new release, and they will know the problems, everyone posts here or sends tickets to Support.

I think that one of the most important things to run your game smoothly is to determine the amount of RAM, Random Access Memory that you have installed on your computer. Ram is fairly easy to replace. If go to youtube there are great videos on how to replace/install RAM. Make certain before you buy how much RAM your computer will support, and that it meets with your computer manufacturer's specifications.

Tips: Sorry switching subjects, but Support suggests that before we leave our farm for the day, turn off all in the Settings: Crops, Trees Flowers, etc. Change that setting in the Wrench aka Settings to read None. Next time you load your farm, it helps with the overall process. Also I was advised to choose a smaller farm to set as default for faster loading.

Cathy