View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2017, 11:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieM View Post
I have been doing the ships-loading and helping others move their ships along.

Currently I am having a few problems with the ships and I think it might be a glitch on my account? One of the neighbors ships is not showing up in my port and when he tries to skip me, it doesn't work-and it's been days. I'd like to help, but I can't click if I don't have the ship there. This glitch seems to have started after the two hour maintenance. I've tried clearing the memcache and rebooting. I've also tried different browsers and still cannot see his ship.

On a different note, I support the idea of selecting the neighbors who get the cargo on my own. I have some neighbors who choose not to move my ships but we do the cooperative quests. There are some neighbors who I have never seen on my ship list but they also do the quests and send daily gifts. It would be nice to send them the ships.
Hi SammieM,
For your neighbor's ship are you his 30th port? If so he will not be able to skip you. If you are not then please ask them what happens when they try to skip you. It would be better too if they were to post about the problem themselves in the Help & Support thread about the cargo ships. This way we could check on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.