View Single Post
Old Feb 05 2019, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
I realize it might take a bit to get "up and running" as it were, but I've tried selling (giving away actually) at the marketplace and get nothing. Send the offer and no response/no reply/nada. Just Total Silence. Have I sent the offer and it was ignored? Have they declined? No information. It *is* better among my farmer friends but still I often send offer and *cue the crickets* ....... Since this isn't the suggestion section, I'll leave my opinions/ideas to myself.
Hi sestree,
Raul has posted the following in the release:
Known Issues:

- We had to revert the fix to the neighbours "Sell Products To" option released on February 1st in order to research another bug related to the increase of X025 errors.

So yes it is back to what it was doing before the fix was released. The developers are working on some problems that happened when they released the fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.