View Single Post
Old May 06 2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I'm not getting confirmation that my work request was received and accepted or declined by the person I sent it to. This happened again tonight. I sent a job request to someone. I waited and got no response and the person was still there. I went to the farm I hired for to check and no one was there except me. I went back to the market the person I asked was gone. I sent a request to someone else. Waited a minute or so. No response and the person was still there. I went to my farm again and no one there. I went back to the market the person was gone so and tried one more time to hire someone and same thing. So I gave up and went back to my farm and lo and behold when I got there, there were three people there working.
***** Same thing just happened to me ... it's getting worse instead of better. I have been going back to the farm to check after each hire - waited 2 to 3 minutes ... actually re-loading the game too. I was back in the Marketplace to hire a 3rd time and saw scrolling on the screen. Went back to my farm AGAIN and ended up with 2 people and couldn't even click on the one to say I was sorry. It takes a good 15 - 20 minutes just to hire anymore.