View Single Post
Old Jan 15 2016, 05:38 PM

Observation on highlighting fertilized crops/trees/flowers - for what it's worth.

I have worked all 28 farms both ways - highlighted and not highlighted, This included harvesting/plowing/planting crops, harvesting/chopping trees, harvesting flowers, and fishing (although the highlighting doesn't affect how the water features look).

Not highlighted, the colors are unexpected, some way too close to the color of grass, and it seemed to take longer to get the work done. Not to mention my eyes were very tired when I finished.

Highlighted, everything looks like it did before, the work seemed to go much faster, and my eyes weren't suffering at the end.

The one "problem" I noticed is that when things are highlighted, the random lines still show up from time to time. Mostly when chopping trees. This never happened when things were not highlighted. Not an issue for me when compared to the benefits of having things highlighted.

Thanks, as always, to Raul and the devs and moderators for all their hard work. Been playing since the beginning, and still love the game.