Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 06 2023, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laineydee View Post
Hi... in the past couple days when I go to each farm... the facility manager does not bring up the corresponding facilities on that farm...but will bring up random farm facilities. I go to where all my "restaurants" are... but my "factories farm" facilities open up when I go to start, store or load. Is there something I can do to resolve this? Otherwise I will have to go to each individual facility to store, start or load.
Hi laineydee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the facility manager.
Please do not post problems in the Suggestion section as that is for making suggestions to change the game.
There was a change made in the preferences to help expand the space for data. When they did that it cause several things to get reset to default settings.

You will need to go into the facility manager and the funnel filter to reset that the way you want it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.