View Single Post
Old Mar 22 2014, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felina View Post
I tried to respond to that email and send attachments from TrialPay.
Me
To Farm Town
Mar 18 at 6:02 PM
Hi guys, I am a bit confused; this is NOT my thread.*:-< sigh
I am at wits end and about to end my farming career; for sanity sake.*( crying

1st I cannot ever seem to get Slash-Key to award the FC that Trial Pay has told to send.
I can "actually" include all 16,671 or so characters on this note(at least with the Word Doc)

2nd You guys took away ability to purchase Fuel. I have Multiple Sclerosis so I am NOT able to do the tap, tap, tap's for free; that is why I bought the 100 ct Plow/Harvester...all of the largest for ease of use. Since I am limited in much of my uses.

I used to be a Farm Town person as well but Zynga is NUTS; that is why I had hoped that these issues would/could be resolved!!!
I will attach Word Doc of 2 separate and LONG Email streams.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.*:-SS nail biting"I am not holding my breath or holding out hope because the other 7-8 notes that I have sent to Support and Reply/Contact have never gotten even 1 reply, BUT I am praying that someone out there takes compassion on a LONG, LONG time player to help me stay one *; batting eyelashes )
Kathie (now OkieKatt or Felina)
I moved your first post to the Help and Support section. To here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=157
I answered you about the Farm Cash there.

What do you mean by you can't purchase fuel?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.