Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Nov 06 2023, 05:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I have a big white message with lots of errors. I left it there for you to see. Second question: Where do I find my farm#?
Hi Joyinlife,
First we will not be able to see the list if we go to your farms. When we load it we load from our own computer as a guest on your farms so will not get the same errors you got.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if it is ok.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

This would happen if the program encounters an error and can't recover at that point. As this isa random and infrequent problem there is nothing we can send to the developers to be able to fix.

You can always find your ID at the bottom of your farms page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 06 2023 at 05:31 PM.