View Single Post
Old Jan 22 2018, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Rakes View Post
I am wondering why I do not have a choice as to what i wish to sell people in these quests? most of the times the majority of items are greyed out, I think it should be MY choice what i CHOOSE to sell to people, NOT random items, I have plenty to sell of these greyed out items so why am i not allowed to choose what i sell? ( speaking of cooperative quests) i think it should be our choice. hopefully the devs see this.
Hi Rusty Rakes,
You can only sell items to a neighbor when they put a Help Note on the items they need. You can only choose which item to sell from the ones they put a note on as they either already have the other items or cannot put a help note on them until they get the ones they have noted.
Once you have sold 1 item in a quest to them then you can not sell any more items to them in that quest. Those are the rules.
If you want to make a suggestion to change them please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section and not in General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.