View Single Post
Old Dec 21 2017, 11:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTERMORGS View Post
I know i have written about this problem but obviously its gone unlooked at as i have written i am not receiving the proper amount of xp points when i post facilities and i am sure im not the only one but its to easy to or for people to take it for granted that they receive the right amount i urge everyone to take note of what they get because i bet its wrong pls someone help or look at the problem ty
Hi Huntermorg,
You have been answered every time you have posted about this. The amount of xp you receive is correct.
You do not receive all of the number xp that you see floating up when you fill your facilities. The reason you do not is because you get bonus batches for the belts and dans you have.
Those batches do not use the products from your storage as they are supplied by the mayor. Since you are not using your own supplies for those bonus batches you do not get the xp for them. The amount of xp for those bonus batches is subtracted from the total before it is added to your own xp total.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.