View Single Post
Old Feb 08 2024, 10:49 AM
Account Not Linked

The NCC competition is very unfair. It doesn't take into account of the person who has entered and their facilities. It relies too much on their neigbhours who have entered.

I have decided not to bother with the next NCC. When I posted on here sometime back that I hadn't won in years, I suddenly won the next NCC. I haven't won again since.

I used to win years ago and I mean many years ago. When I added people to help with other things in the game around 2012/13 I haven't won since.

When you enter the game weekly and and find the person at the number 1 in competeing teams spot is over twice the points than you need it it pointless. I feel there should be a better way to make the NCC more fair. I think most people who win this weekly contest are those that have loads of FC facilities or just enough good neighbours to help them. I know most of my neighbours come in the tops 3.

Even with 6 facilities last week I can,t even make 5th place even posting as much as I can and my neighbours woking them. I help my neighbours as much as I can with their facilities but seems to count for nothing.

I have no idea how this contest is calculated but it needs rethinking! It makes me very despondant playing this game for this aspect even to the point I want to quit playing!