Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Oct 31 2023, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I am not sure if this is the right place to put my little issue, as game is loading fine and is otherwise playing fine except for cursor stick-age, and drag, and lag in the cursor. Started earlier this week. Sometimes it doesn't want to go where I want it to. It is fine outside the game. I wanted to try a memcache clearing but can't find the link to do so.
Hi Riap,
That sounds more like a mouse problem rather than a game problem. I would suggest the first thing you try is restarting your computer. Also make sure you do not have a lot of tabs open in your browser that might be taking a lot of computing time as that can cause the mouse to lag.
The link for the memcache is in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
I suggest once you have run it for you to bookmark it so you don't have to keep looking it up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.