View Single Post
Old Nov 06 2017, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
To achieve chain status you must have 7th dan for the products that are in the chain. Until you get those you will not see the import/export buttons. Belts and dans are earned by making the products in the regular facilities, not by stocking them in services, so that's why it is taking you back to the regular facility where you need to earn the dans.

Until the import/export feature is released we will not be able to see what products can be imported or exported so we can not tell you if you will see all the products.

What i can tell you is that you can not use your own export products to import or export to your own facilites you need to import/export to a neighbours facilites. So if you have the movie theater you must import from someone who has the pizza restaurant, or if they have the pizza restaurant they can export to your movie theater.
Thanks Tiger for the quick response - I guess I am asking questions for which there is no answer yet until all the features are released. Its just at the moment it looks as if you only can get the extra % bonus from two items - soft drinks and import those as it shows the linked facility as the soft drinks Fac. All will no doubt come out in the wash

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****