View Single Post
Old Mar 06 2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
I read here yesterday about the send to friends for help so Both get Farmcash ... I sent mine out ,, did one on my hubby's had my mom do one from her farm ....

So far today I've received 23 FREE FARMCASH ....

The one thing I've had to do is I had to remind neighbors to NOT harvest everything ready so others can come work ...

AND you have to go back to home farm ... First ... then revisit the Requesting farm ....then make sure you are on a farm w a FACTORY before accepting the > Work factories to get the $2 farmcash .. if you accept and there is NOT a factory on that farm it WILL NOT let you switch farms .. you will have to go back to home farm and go back to requesting farm > find a factory farm and THEN accept to work factories to get the $2 farmcash ...

Hope this helps someone to get free farmcash and maybe someone could tell the developers about the glich > not letting you find a factory farm once you've accepted the help request ...

I think allowing us to work neighbors that are ACTIVE is great of the Developers .. Even if this is only once in awhile its great to get this much Free Farmcash !!!

I have maxed ($30) the farm cash on each account and my wife's and a friend (both of whom I also now "manage")

It was a nice diversion.

I first clicked the offer box a few days ago, and of course the offer box then disappeared.... but only for a few days. When it reappeared, I clicked again, and it showed me how much Farm Ca$h I had earned so far. And again all friends appeared... I again only chose FT neighbors, as they are most likely to respond.... keep the ca$h in the family so to speak.

Most of the time I clicked the Globe-icon in the upper left next to the word facebook..... and the notice of "X X X sent you Requests..." took me to a farm that I could work and make $$.

I would always get the $1 offer to harvest... and simply take a tree or flower, then return home. When invited back for the $2 to work a facility, I could work one at that farm or move to any farm and work them just as if they had been posted for work.

My only glitch so far...... I keep getting invited to the last farm I worked again, and again, and again. I can harvest and I can work again... but there is no payment for the work.

Now in a few days, when the offer might appear again... it will be interesting to see if I can start another $30, continue to earn,... of simply be told to hit the dusty road back home.