View Single Post
Old Mar 06 2012, 01:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I read here yesterday about the send to friends for help so Both get Farmcash ... I sent mine out ,, did one on my hubby's had my mom do one from her farm ....

So far today I've received 23 FREE FARMCASH .... I posted this at 2:35 its now 5:00 I've got $30

The one thing I've had to do is I had to remind neighbors to NOT harvest everything ready so others can come work ...

AND you have to go back to home farm ... First ... then revisit the Requesting farm ....then make sure you are on a farm w a FACTORY before accepting the > Work factories to get the $2 farmcash .. if you accept and there is NOT a factory on that farm it WILL NOT let you switch farms .. you will have to go back to home farm and go back to requesting farm > find a factory farm and THEN accept to work factories to get the $2 farmcash ...

Hope this helps someone to get free farmcash and maybe someone could tell the developers about the glich > not letting you find a factory farm once you've accepted the help request ...

I think allowing us to work neighbors that are ACTIVE is great of the Developers .. Even if this is only once in awhile its great to get this much Free Farmcash !!!

Last edited by Tuckertbnc; Mar 06 2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: added higher amount of Farmcash I've received today