View Single Post
Old Dec 04 2022, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

UPDATE 04 DEC 23:57 EST

From the developers, which is now also posted on the Farm Town fan page:

Hi Farmers,

On December 1st the Farmtown app was deactivated again by Facebook, see below the first email we received from them:

Your app is violating the following Platform Terms or Developer Policies:
Developer Policy 1.2: Build an app that is stable and easily navigable. Some common violations of this policy include:
- Broken Facebook integration (e.g. broken share, like or comment functionality)
- Broken user experience in the app (e.g. app has broken links or user interface failures)

Their motive for deactivation this time around are broken Facebook integration and/or user experience in the app but they are not specific about what the issues are, we have already submitted an appeal asking for more information and we received the following reply from Facebook:

We received your appeal for Farm Town (56748925791) and are reviewing your case.
Our team will get back to you by the end of the next business day. Please note that while this case is pending, you won't be able to submit another appeal for this app.

Last time they took a week to reply, hopefully this time they will reply faster but we don't really know.

We will post any new updates in the fan page and also in the forums:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

In the meantime, we continue working on the standalone Farmtown website but we have no delivery estimates on this yet.

We apologize for the inconveniences and frustration caused!

--Raul

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 05 2022 at 06:42 AM.