View Single Post
Old Jun 11 2022, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
It is related to all the problems about sending gifts and train boosts. That is the same error we are getting for the the gifts and trains.
I have noticed some farmers are still able to send gifts and others are not. I have tested it out using several farmers including one belonging to a friend on the opposite side of the world and they are still having the issue. Plus friends in Florida, Indiana, and countries like the UK and Spain have been sending me gifts today. So at the very least I think it is not geography related. But I shared your post in the Known Issues to the wall so friends who do not use the Forum would know it was not their computers. We will just have to be patient and wait for Facebook to learn rule number 1) say please - and rule number 2) don't fix what ain't broke!! According to a different error I got from another game they changed something in their approval procedure for apps or something.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.