View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2020, 09:03 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I agree with you. I do not expect an update on every little thing they do but once a week isn't too much to ask for. A quick we are still on schedule for the end of the year only takes a couple of minutes. I know there are people there they aren't doing the coding that could log on and give the update so this "it would slow them down and they wouldn't get anything done" is crazy. They have to give updates to their bosses which could be given to us in a simple message. I can''t believe that we are a week away from the end date and not one word has been said all month. I fully expect farm town not to be working in a week or we will be back to the early days of the game with no time table of when it will be fixed. They may have started 3 years ago but it sounds like they didn't get their act together until this year which has hurt them in getting everything moved over.
I agree with you as well. Just an occasional update would be nice. The silence leads one to speculate the worse. Saying that they can't take away from their work to give a short update is almost comical. I came to the forum just wanting to see if there was any updates as to the progress of the conversion. And as usual... there wasn't. It is obvious that the developers underestimated the task of converting the game. And to try and say that they only had notice last year is ridiculous as well as untrue. They had notice 3 years ago. Obviously they choose to continue updates rather than work on the conversion. Apparently they realized their mistake a few months ago in regards to it being more complex that they first thought. But even then the new updates continued coming out rather than converting what was already there. The problem here seems to be an old problem... just follow the money. I hope that next week we do still have a playable game. But this silence from the developers sure makes one wonder.