View Single Post
Old Jul 09 2020, 09:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
Similar problem here, my ships are coming back after 2 days on 14th port. also when working ships in my port, they are not releasing (staying & not moving on) but going into a negative count, ie-20, as per clicks over the normal 10 we do to send them on.
Hi brewergirl1961,

Which colours ships are showing to you has having returned home after getting to port 14? I am only seeing your purple ship at port 14 and it's still showing as dispatched, not returned home. You orange, brown and pink ships are also showing as dispatched and still on their trips. Your blue one is showing as being prepared.

When you are loading friends ships and think you should have done them all , don't continue clicking the load products button as that is what is making the counter climb, you can either switch to looking at the My ships section and then back to My Seaport or close and reopen the seaport manager and the ships you had already loaded but didn't clear will be removed and then you should only see the ones you haven't loaded yet. This has already been sent off to the developers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.