View Single Post
Old Feb 03 2015, 02:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Rozee,
The quests for the co-op quests, just like the regular quests are randomly assigned. Unfortunately it is just unlucky that you got 3 in a row for facilities you don't have and they were all FC facilities. Hopefully that won't happen for the other 2 for you.
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestion section in a thread there that fits your suggestion. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits.
Thank you for your reply. I must be very unlucky since a new one this morning gave me the Travel and Luggage Store! Another one I do not have!

This got me to thinking how much would it cost in real money to buy all the FC facilities. There are 135 FC facilities. Even allowing for the free FC we get with the levels this would cost me about 350-400 UK pounds when buying the 250 FC at the current exchange levels. Not to mention that we often need multiples of FC facilities because they do not provide enough.

Then there is all the FC tools we need to buy and I really dont want to think how much more money they would cost in real terms! The reality is this can be an expensive game to play and we are being given more and more FC items to buy and play it as it should be.

Don't get me wrong, this is a game that over the years I have enjoyed playing and have continued with it, but it's getting more and more difficult to play as we require to shell out more real money to enjoy the many aspects or not play them to the full.

I feel that eventually the game will become "boring" for me because when you are at the top level it's harder to "achieve". Isn't that why most of us play games, to feel we are achieving something? Getting a new item for me, be it for FC or Coins, a facility or tool to help and further me in the game, or even a FC decorative item makes the game fun for me.

I dont have any problems with the developers putting FC facilities into the mix of Quests, but it has to be in proportion, and getting 4 quests all requiring FC Retail facilities and with them taking so long to expire is going to take the fun out of playing them.

**update** to my previous message. Took my 5th and final Co-op quest it was a for another FC facility. The Perfume Factory. At least I had this one and could complete but I think this says it all. This will be my final and last Co-op quest. Seems very strange after completing 11 Co-Op quests that all I have left are quests that require farm cash facilities

FC is not enough incentive to do things on Farm Town. It's not just about getting FC it's about making the player feel good about playing the game.

Last edited by RozeeS; Feb 03 2015 at 01:50 PM.