View Single Post
Old May 06 2016, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
Thanks Taz for the explanation about how it's supposed to be, but I was watching for the coin and XP indicators while I worked through a number of farms (planting only) and there were no changes in either one while I was planting the farms.

On another note, I tried refilling my facs a bit ago using START ALL.... I was amazed to see so many facs still at 0, and with START buttons lit. I manually hit START on a few of them and they did fill.... so apparently START ALL is having problems too.

I have long had problems with facilities that partially load with START ALL, but I have to go into those facs and manually hit ALL on several products in order to get those facs to 100%.

Who has the time to manually check each and every fac and each and every product to see what'd broken?
Hi Chattin,
Have you looked to make sure that you have a check on each facility you want to fill and a check inside on each product that you want to load that isn't loading with the Start All?
I find that if they all don't load I click Play and reload farm and then click on Start all again. That will usually finish the loading.
With as much XP as you have just watching the XP counter will not show you the change as you can't see the smaller numbers behind the farm name.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.