View Single Post
Old Feb 10 2021, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slarew View Post
I tried my super neighbor skill to plow wasted crops I keep clicking on non extended tools and that games flip changes them to my biggest extended tool...its probably the default to use largest tool...but when there are fields [farm fields not data fields] that are corrupt the manual plow tool can usually get them but I cannot even try that...ps I am so happy I am not involved in this code change..I just get overwhelmed thinking of all the items that need to be redone and redoing animation.....you have to be exhausted from this. In 5 yrs this nightmare should be over..
Hi slarew,
Are you being switched back to the larger EX tool on the same farm or is it when you change to another farm? If it is to another farm then that is working correctly as it automatically selects your largest tool when you arrive at a new farm.
You can if using the EX tool set it to highlight mode if the farms you are working on are not layered with staggered fields.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.