View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2018, 10:34 PM

Is there a step-by step- page on how to work this ? I play it off and on - which is why I love this one and the quest - it's not mandatory ! like some other games. I won't play those that make quests or things like this mandatory! If I'm not in the mood to participate I'm not going to it's that simple lol

But I'm not sure I am doing it correctly I only have 3 people this week doing the NC, and it's only 3 because My sister is back to playing farm town now that we're in the fall season (LOL we do too much gardening in the summer to do too much on here), but I know at least on my neighborhood list I have 1 other person who I think does these Neighborhood Chain event, however he's no longer on my actual FB friends list, so I'm not positive. But if he's not on my Facebook friends list and still my neighbor on game, and if he's doing the NC would he show up as part of my group? if so then maybe he'll click it one time soon so I'll have 4 in my group instead of 2/3

But What I've been doing is a few times a day I go empty out my faculties (Store all/cash out) re load what needs to be reloaded, then I click the crate and go to the Neighborhood chain event, and do the buildings there (some times I have all 4 sometimes not) Am I supposed to go work the neighbors in my group's facilities as well , or do we each just do our own buildings that's for the event? Also this week one of the buildings is a bakery I actually have 2 of those on 2 different farms but it is only using one, is this normal or is there a way I can add the 2nd one? Or is it just 1 per person of each building.

and I was reading through some of the comments on here about how they think it's unfair due to them not being able to afford FC buildings.. I too am on a fixed income I haven't bought FC in many many many years (I have been playing Farm town for over 10 years I started on Myspace ) however, When I get enough FC built up, if there is not a Tool or anything I need or want, I'll just go buy a random building/ facility , this is why sometimes I have all the facilities needed for this event, and sometimes I only have the 2 that take coins, sometimes I only have 1 FC building and the 2 coin bought ones, in the event. And honestly the handful of times I did buy FC I bought Farming tools with it :-D b/c I use those more personally than I do the Facilities, This event actually makes me work mine more I usually only do them once a week lol But I just wanted to add this in to say - You don't need to use real money to buy the FC buildings, just let your FC build up and get one here and there, You can even click the tab that says "EARN Cash" and do some of the survey sites, or the games on there I have done that in the past as well to earn FC And don't feel pressured into buying them just for this event, Last week I only had the 2 coin bought buildings and it was only me and 1 other person in my group doing this event. We came in 7th, week before - same scenario we came in 5th . I honestly do think it's done fairly, and I've yet to see the same group of people on my list of neighborhoods in this event, so I can say not the same ones win every week!