View Single Post
Old Sep 24 2018, 02:13 AM
Account Not Linked

The problem for me is getting people on my team who load their facilities. They maybe load one for a quest or just to join for the week then they don't do anymore. And dare I say there are some people who just load a facility and do nothing else because they are relying on their neighbours to do the work for them, because at the end of the week they get some rewards even if they are coming in near the bottom; but I find that often they are getting higher than I do and that is for doing virtually nothing!

I find this contest extremely unfair. I recently started doing it again after a long time but nothing has improved. The highest I ever got was 3rd way back when but I am mostly in around the middle to bottom after the week due to my hard work. Other teams I am competing against usually have 3 or 4 times more points than my team can get. I know I should get more FB farm town neighourbours who participate in this event but this is often easier said than done. Maybe I will look into getting some quality neighbours LOL.

I don't know what the solution is to make this a fairer contest. Maybe looking at the quality of facilities instead of quantity? Limiting people to only 1 FC facility and 1 of regular facility of each kind instead of allowing as many as they have and plus? Perhaps being able to remove those from my team who don't make any effort. It seems people are added as soon as they load a facility. I don't feel I want to remove them from my neighbour list or tell them to disable the NCC. It's not for me to tell them.

Maybe there could be a side contest for individuals that come top on their team? I will keep doing them for now because it does help to get a few extra items, although obviously the aim is to get to the top!