View Single Post
Old Sep 01 2018, 06:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garylr View Post
Are there so few people playing the Neighborhood chains that you cannot make the weekly competition competitive? It is now Sat afternoon. The top 4 neighborhoods are in the 300,000 to 400,000, and the 5 through 10 are 170,000 and below. I realize that players do not play with the same intensity each week, but at this point in the week there is no chance for the 5th ranked team to even get to 3rd place. This is a pretty common occurrence. Is this the best you can do to make this game competitive?
Hi garylr,
I am sure that the developers would like to make the NCC more competitve, but it doses require participation. Selecting the 10 competing teams currently is done by the number of facilities each team has. They can't choose them by how many points they have accrued before the teams are selected. They have been looking to try to make it more competitive, but have not released any changes for that as yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.