View Single Post
Old Oct 27 2017, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
decided to start a chain in my Bakery, at 100% my Pending is 59472 and in the non chain Bakery Pending is 42480 so there is a lovely increase there.... after workers went through the Chain Bakery Done reads 40830 while the non chain baker is 29164... love that those extra goods are there.. this is going to be a very interesting addition I feel... just have to work on getting to the 7th Dan in all products in all facilities now...
I don't get it. I was hoping after it was initiated, I'd understand it, but no. LOL!

Need Sawmill stuff (I have 14 of them but always short!), but it's not available -- I'm guessing because, like the Rubber Factory, it's linked to TOO many items?

Okay, let's try the Bakery. Nope -- short on the Dan degrees, with only 13 achieved of the 21 required. Considering I've had a bakery since the beginning, and have been doing Facilities like a demon for several months, not quite getting this one. I guess they're relatively new items, but how new? I dunno.

Basically, so far the whole thing is "I dunno" -- so will be following here to see how things progress before I try again! LOL!

Very happy to see this post about chain success! :-)