Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old May 30 2021, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I have noticed this for a while. Right after someone fishes for me, I go to the market to sell off my excess fish. Today for instance, it says I have $34 billion, I reset the game and check again, I only have $13 Billion. Why the difference when I never sold anything? The first time I noticed this I sold my excess and noticed that I wasn't getting the same amount added as it said. Sounds like a glitch or am I getting short changed?
Hi GRB,
It would depend on what you have the filter set to that determines the total shown at the top. If you change the filter, say to show only fish then it will show a lesser amount.
The amounts of fish you will have to sell would also depend on how much bait you have available when they fish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.