View Single Post
Old Jan 18 2015, 12:39 PM

Spotsrock, you did not indicate what level you were at, only that you wanted to "catch up" in levels (whatever that means). You get 1 farm cash each time you level up and there are currently 600 levels in the game (and between levels 375 and 400 you get 2 farm cash when you level up) which means that you have 625 FC that you can earn simply by leveling up. What you need to decide first is how you want the direction of your farm to go. If you your goal is simply to level up and you don't work outside the home, then I'd plant lots of 2 and 4 hour crops to harvest and sell at the market to get coins quickly and the farming tools (plow, harvester, shaker) can help you do this faster. For me, a fertilizer is worth its weight in gold because it doubles your crops, but to use it you need a pig sty and lots of pigs. I obtained my pigs by exchanging every gift for a pig for several months and the pig sty is available in the store for coins. I'm only interested in the first two fertilizers. I consider a sprinkle worth it's weight in gold also. The first FC sprinkler only waters flowers, but the second waters crops also and reduces the growing time. The semi truck is another necessary item as that is where you get you meats from and other items such as leather and carbonated water. A turbo boat is also necessary if you want to do a lot of fishing. I only have the green boat now, but turbo is on the list of items over the next 100 levels. I don't consider the big farm tools a necessity since the coin ones do well for my farm and when I hire out I can request to use the employers tools. To use tools, however, you will need fuel. Begin now by placing an oil well on every farm and saving up the oil. I would make my first factory a an Oil Manufacturing factory and would also purchase the petrochemical plant. Two factories you cannot do without and progress in the game very quickly. Buy as many farms as you can comfortably afford but don't overspend. Keep saving coins as you will need them to expand your farms. I don't spend farm cash to expand farms (except for farm 3...if you don't have 30 neighbors you will need to shell out 40 FC to purchase it). The rest of the game is pretty much up to you and the direction you want to go. Happy Farming.