View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I only hire 1 neighbor to do my entire farm. Why hire 6 ppl so that all 6 make like 50 bucks? Screw that. It's not worth working a job if you have to share it with 3 or 4 other ppl.

I'm not in THAT big of a stinkin hurry that I need 1/2 of farmtown to work my farm.
I don't mind working with 2 or 3 other ppl on a large job as long as everyone can mind their manners. What I don't like are ppl who have to step all over me while I'm trying to work. More than once I've gone to my own little corner to harvest or plow and someone will come up right on top of me to harvest or plow when it's not necessary. I'll more to a different corner and they follow me. Or I'll realize that I'm going across the field and the other person is going up and down, so I'll switch to up and down so we're not in each other's way and then they switch to across.

I've had situations like that that I've just quit, thanked the farmer and left. Not worth my time or my aggravation.

Worked with a lady today, though, that was so nice I added her to my buddy list for my large crop of sugar cane due later in the day.