View Single Post
Old May 31 2017, 11:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermouse View Post
when in full screen mode I cant interchange from one tool to another..I have to go out of full screen mode..also the buttons for the zoom in and zoom out arent working in full screen mode. I have cleared cache and rebooted etc. and they still dont work
Hi mastermouse,
Are you using Chrome? If so the zoom problem is a known problem caused by a Chrome update. There is nothing Farm Town can do about that.
From the May 3rd release:
Known Issues:

- The zoom in and out using the mouse wheel is not working on the latest update of the Chrome browser when in full screen mode. It should work when you are not in full screen mode or when you click on the + and - icons in the bottom panel. We hope they fix this issue quickly, as it's also happening on other games in facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.