View Single Post
Old Jun 01 2011, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
And this is why FT is going to lose players..I have 40 posts on my wall from players ...I blocked the other games because of flooding peoples mass posts ...This is going to get old fast..
I have to agree. I love this game and have played pretty much since it began and I do buy all the premium items, not only for my farm, but also for my husbands farms so its safe to say I spend a fair bit... BUT, I just cant play this game with these pop ups all over the place and flooding not only my wall, but everyone else on my wall is going to go nuts so I refuse to post on that principle. We are now living with nothing but pop ups and such incredible interruptions every time a harvester we hire does alot of different work on our farms.. please... we need this to stop. As someone suggested.. give the option of if we want to advertise this or not. Surely all these belts can happen without us even knowing until we want to look and check up on our belt status. I am fairly certainly the small amount we might gain does not justify the aggrivation this is causing, therefore we might prefer to not receive the notifications that we have gone up in belt level or to advertise and drive all our friends crazy!! All I know is that I gain so much from my husband playing this game but he will last about 2 minutes with all these pop ups and notifications before he just shuts it off and wont come back as will alot of people I suspect