View Single Post
Old Jun 01 2011, 10:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I was looking forward to the belts because it would give us something to work for but you have gone about it the wrong way. In my opinion it should take at least 1024 harvest of a crop to get the first belt. That is one 24x24 farm full of crops and can be easily done by anyone even a newbie. While I know a newbie doesn't have a full farm until level 25 they can reach that very quickly and shouldn't have everything handed to them the second they start playing the game. Also the higher level players all have more then one farm with crops on them and a lot of us have 9 farms. Reaching the belts is way too easy for us I was looking forward to having some goals to work for and having it take a while to get the belts. This is how I think the belts should have worked.

• White Belt - 1024 harvest
  • Yellow Belt - 2048 harvest
  • Orange Belt - 3072 harvest
  • Green Belt - 4096 harvest
  • Blue Belt - 5120 harvest
  • Brown Belt - 6144 harvest
  • Black Belt - 7168 harvest

We should not harvest a full farm of a crop and get the black belt it should be something that we work for and have to really earn to get the benefits form it. This would also stop the spamming of the news feeds with all the new belts people are getting. I know you are trying to think of ways to give us more crops for facilities and to give us something to work for but if you can finish the belts in no time it is not worth the aggravation of all the pop ups. Please think about these things the next time you want to give us some goals and really make them fun.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.