Old May 05 2011, 05:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysuzie View Post
I have a 4x4 harvester and plower. When I go to a farm, I start clearing right away. Many times after beginning the job, I realize there is another worker who is more times than not a worker with no tools. At that point, I state I am leaving the rest of the work for that other worker. It just doesn't seem fair to pit workers with tools against workers with no tools. When a worker is hired first, that worker deserves to work the whole farm. And why do people hire more than one worker anyway? I don't think there is a solution for this issue but I just had to vent. Ok. Done. Have a nice day. :-)
I have hired workers where I do not see a response from 1 of them so I end up with more than 1. If I have more work of the same type on another farm I will rehire the second person for that.

On another note, I now work 4x & 5x depending on how I am hired but I still can and do work 1x.

Just as in real life some people singe using the 8 note scale ( Do, Ri, Me ect. ) while others only no 2 notes which are Do Mi. Not only do they sing that way but they think that way, everything is for them (me me me me )

I have been working at 4 or 5x when someone else starts 1x and I will either say I will only do half or drop into 1x mode, depending on how much time I have or if I can get a chat going .

I have been working with others at 1x, working is a corner by myself when some with the tools comes in and just rips through everything.

There is a 2 note person. but I remember what goes around comes around and the best saying of all is the will in the end get what they deserve.

It is a bata game that we are all working the bugs out, we should enjoy playing the game. and just like in real life there are people that look and act like a jack ***.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20