View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2020, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
But the Ex harvest plow seed combine tools don't cover 20x? They start at only 5x correct?
Hi John,
They start at 5x yes, but that means it will do all the fields within that 5x5 area, which be as much as 400 fields if you have them set up in the staggered 9x method.

The 20x20 tools will do 400 fields too, but in a much larger non-staggered single fields area.
The EX 10x10 will do up to 1600 fields if they are staggered in the 9x pattern within the space of 10x10 normal fields. The regular 10x10 tools will do the normal filed size of 10x10, but that is only 100 fields.

The Ex tools are made to do all fields within a specific area. Where the regular tools are made to do a specific number of individual fields.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.