View Single Post
Old Feb 10 2015, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i'm so irritated right now..i purposley did not start a finish on a quest(reg) because i had 8 in 7 days..it showed my day was Tues..i came back just now to see if i could collect and not only 1 dropped off but 2 now i'm left with 6..grrrrrrr.,,.,.,.,if it is so nit picky give us our times of when we started so we can judge when to collect..i don't usually get upset with this game but that is just wrong.....
Hi Barbara,
I am sorry this happened, but I only see 1 quest dropped. That quest was finished 45 minutes after the last time you collected on Feb 3rd at 3:06 PM eastern time zone. However, today you waited an additional 6 hours before collecting at 9:27 PM eastern time zone.
I have 2 suggestions for you that might help. The first is do not start the last step of any quests you are carrying over for a day after you have collected. The other suggestion is write down the date and time you collect. That way you know exactly when you can collect the next week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.