View Single Post
Old Jun 02 2010, 08:49 PM

i have had issues recently that have left me mad as well. i figured out a way around this though. over the last few weeks anyone who has done a good job for me (i have 4 farms and lots of work every day...) i let them know i am pleased and then ask if they play enough for me to add them as a buddy so i can hire them again and again and again...most say yes but some only play once and a while and so it isn''t worth it. so i have built myself a nice work crew using my buddy list.

the other thing i have noticed now i understand that this is not always the case so don't get mad...but i noticed that people who harvest in lines instead of all over the place often finish and do a good job. and so if someone starts harvesting all over the place more often than not the job doesn't get finished.

so to avoid bad workers, build up a good supply on your buddy list and save yourself lots of frustration! i think if a "fire" option was added it would get abused as well so i tried to figure out a way around this issue using what i have which has worked very well for me!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...g&ref=unk:fsig