Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 01 2022, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George.S View Post
Wait, what? Are you saying that if we were logged in when FB pulled the rug, and didn't log out, we could still load and work our own farms?
I've encountered issues with squatting at the farm, mostly to do with the server not knowing what time it really is when I get back to the keyboard. But, if there are conditions under which I could at least stay connected, I might intentionally squat - if there are short term crops planted, or right around new Farm Pass time.
I don't video game. I don't TV. I Farm Town ... unless I can't and then I sit on your head. Sorry -nothin' better to do when the washing up is done.
Hi George S,
Keeping your farms open and squatting on someone else's farms are 2 different things. If you are hired for a job on someone's farm that hire expires after a time period to prevent the squatting waiting on more crops.
Last time this happened I happened to have my farms open and didn't close them. I lasted about 3 days and lost it when my computer did an update and automatically restarted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.