Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Oct 31 2023, 12:50 PM

Thanks Taz,
The mouse is working fine everywhere else. Just sticking and lagging inside the game so I wanted to try the memcache first. I am normally able to play the game with two browsers open, my main account and the one I manage, and also have my program files open that I am working on and uploading to publish, email and lord knows what else. But 1st thing in the morning I don't and that is when I do most of my quest farm maintenance and supering. Since this just started two days ago I wanted to try the memcache to see if that helps clear it. Hopefully it will.
I know it is not my computer's processing power even tho its an older computer it has just as much as my newer lappie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
That sounds more like a mouse problem rather than a game problem. I would suggest the first thing you try is restarting your computer. Also make sure you do not have a lot of tabs open in your browser that might be taking a lot of computing time as that can cause the mouse to lag.
The link for the memcache is in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
I suggest once you have run it for you to bookmark it so you don't have to keep looking it up.