View Single Post
Old May 11 2018, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
“d) On the 'Farmtown Wall Request' screen, we will highlight in pink those posts from users that you have visited recently to work their facilities. If you click on those posts, it's very likely that you receive the warning from the mayor that you already worked the facilities for that user.”

I guys, I Love this new update, but finding that some of my neighbours do not go pink after working their farms. I have done all the usual refresh, clearing the browsers and even started using a freshly installed browser. Nothing helps. Is there anything else I can do or is this a hiccup yet to be worked out?
Hi Mrs Borgeies,
For them to change you have to restart the poage asd they don't change right after you work them. There is an occasional glitch that some don't change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.