View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2018, 01:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidmcgyver View Post
I am unable to access the suggestion forum link but I do think something should be available to bypass the quests that you can't complete because you don't have the facility needed to complete the last step. I get a lot of co-op quests that I can't complete because the last facility is not available at my level. It would be great if the programmers could put in a "pass" button in the top right for just such an occasion instead of the daunting task of programming around a particular users abilities. Just let us decide if we want to pass on the quest and free up room to take on a new quest, otherwise, (and this has happened) we are full and don't have any quests we can complete to earn our farm cash and participate with our neighbors.
Hi sidmcgyver,
You can access the Suggestions section. You juist can not start a new thread there. This is to keep the suggestions organized by subject for the developers to see. You will need to reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.