View Single Post
Old Sep 21 2017, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWC Ranch View Post
I wish there was something showing how many of the facilities you own or have. It is hard to keep track of everything you have. I would love to be able to go to the store and have it show me if I already own something and how many I have. Please consider this for future updates. Thank you :-)
Hi RWC Ranch,
You do have a filter (funnel) that can show you what facilities you own or don't own. Also when you click on the green question mark (?) then hover your mouse over the facility picture in the upper right corner it will tell you how many you own.

Additionally if you open the Faceility Manager you can see all your facilities there and can count how many of each you have.

If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it grouped by subject for the developers to see. Posting it here in the General Feedback they will probably not see it as there are so many different types of posts in this section.

You can not start a new thread in the Suggestions, but you can reply to a thread that fits the subject of your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.