View Single Post
Old Jan 27 2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkRiverRancher;3109154

Oh, I am sooo with you, LW - this individual was beyond the pale - and sounds a bit like a Nazi SS personality, IMHO. I would have run like a frightened bunny - but here's something that might not have occurred to you ... anyone at the marketplace can find out your level, and your xp, just by visiting your farm (they need no invitation, you understand ... just clicking the player's avatar, one can visit the player's farm[s
). I don't confuse someone asking me how much 'coin' I have at FT with asking me how much 'coin' I have, in 'real' life! lol That said, I can just imagine what this 'individual' was doing, whilst he was lining up all his potential victims! lol
<g> Oh, I knew he wanted the total of my FT coinage, most likely because he's just plain nosy. That was the 'personal info' I was talking about. Sure, anyone can click on my little avatar and find out my level and points, no big secret nor do I care if they have that info. But my FT money is not up for discussion. Heck, even my neighbors - who know this info thanks to the 'neighbors link'- would not chat me up in front of other unfamiliar FT-ers and ask me that kind of thing!

It's a fun game and thanks to the inventiveness of all who play Farm Town, additional layers of fun are added daily. Nothing wrong with any of it, 'tis all good.

Little Wing

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1640090895