View Single Post
Old Sep 17 2017, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
I'd like to vote in favor of having the ships follow the train model for being loaded. Not only does it take a large amount of time loading them but then to have to dart in all the time (I was trying to come every 4-6 hr) to move ships on & check on whether mine were stuck left me feeling absolutely frazzled. So to keep my calm my nerves, I shut my port permanently. The other issue is that it's crazy to have to click potentially 11 times for each ship. I have Lupus and I know many in here have some sort of arthritis issue with their hands--all this unnecessary clicking isn't good. I'm sure a reasonable accommodation can be found. Thanks for rethinking how the ships are handled & if you can't "reprogram" them. How about having planes that are handled a better way---like the trains. Y'all do a great job with the game and with listening - Thanks - Shirley Hancock.
Hi Shirley,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about the cargo ships as you are not asking a question or have a specific problem with the cargo ships. You post in the Suggestions section about this was deleted as replys or comments, for or against suggestions are not allowed in that section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.