View Single Post
Old Aug 30 2017, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Getting very frustrated/disappointed with the ship thing. Spend an hour preparing and sending mine off every morning but they are just not getting enough support. Get something but it seems less every day. Time to rethink? Trains are always very rewarding. Love and fully appreciate you devs & sure you can rework this for the best. Big spender, Snookie S.
Hi Snookie Sue,
Are you using the Replace to put neighbors in your ship logbook that do the ships? Not everyone will or can do the ships. We can't force them to do it. Even if the rewards for loading them were increased some just don't have the time to constantly watch for ships in their port. Only thing you can do is try to find enough neighbors willing and able to do the ships.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.