View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2019, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
every single time I try to accept free stuff in the Trade market... its says it cannot be completed... have done the memcache... its impossible to see if the goods arrived or not as it would take forever to check how much of a product is already in my storage before the offer arrived..... starting to get a tad frustrated now... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
My neighbor and I just tried to give each other products from our Super Facility, we accepted the offer but had a message pop up saying the request couldn't be processed at this time to try again later. We cleared memcached and tried again. It went through the procedure as if it was working but then the same message popped up.
Hi Aussie Rae and JudyD,
You can only recieve one super facility product from one player. If they already sold or gave you a product they can not sell or give you another one. So even if they try to sell you another they can't.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.