View Single Post
Old Dec 13 2015, 07:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
I TRIED to go to feedback and post this but was not allowed, isn't that sort of STUPID? If you WANT feedback then it SHOULD be allowed. Why only be allowed to tack your feedback onto another persons post?
I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items?

On the whole this game is FANTASTIC and the upgrades are astounding and very well thought out. I love that many of the boxes don't show up anymore
Hi AlyceAnn,
You are allowed to post a new thread in the General Feedback section. You are not allowed to start an new thread in the Suggestions section to keep that section organized for the developers to be able to go thrtough all the suggestions. So in that section like here you can only reply to existing threads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.