View Single Post
Old Dec 13 2015, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
The only problem I've seen so far is that when I irrigate a farm, the flowers disappear. I can reload that farm and they're back. It's a farm to farm issue. Just the flowers on that farm go away. I clear memcache after every 4 farms. No big deal. Just thought you should know.
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I'm having the same problem as NJones277 with flowers disappearing after irrigating, although they come back when I get my flower harvesting tool out. Clicking the little green man doesn't make them come back, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I noticed this too today when I went through all my farms to water flowers. If I clicked on another tool, then went back to the green man, the flowers reappeared. Like NJones277 said, it's not a big deal, but it would be nicer if they reappeared after simply clicking on the green man.

Post-Release Updates - December 11th, 7:00PM

- When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear.
- When watering your neighbour flowers, the Eye is now appearing next to the Home icon.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 14 2015 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary comment