Old Dec 10 2013, 08:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Do what I did......do NOT load your facs for a couple weeks or longer. Fish every chance you can fish. Go to the market and tell them you fish and fish everyone who hires you. Load your mineral mines, open pits, semis, bee farms, oil pumps etc every day. Milk your cows, shear your sheep, etc when ever you can. Build your storage up then load your facs.....but keep fishing etc. I don't load my facs every day. Maybe once or twice a week but people know when they see my post they can get a bunch from working them.
Hi, thank you for your suggestions. I only post twice a week and I dont have duplicates of every facs, just a couple of them. The only thing I'm really short of and can't catch up is the squid. I have gone to the market at different times and said "fishing only, turbo boat" but I keep getting people who hire me for other stuff WITH the fishing and then don't have the big sea coast. I tried the first couple times to do all their work just to get the fishing but I just run out of steam, I'd rather be playing on my own farms, I guess. If the only thing I'm short of is squid, I can live with that. Happy Farming!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20